Like most people I used to use μTorrent
to download files using the Bittorrent
protocol or like they say now, to download torrents
Since version 3.x of μTorrent some people like me got away from it, since it became bloatware. That all started when it was purchased by BitTorrent, Inc., and the client has gone down hill from there. It’s still the most popular torrent client on the planet though.
So I moved to qBittorrent which is a wonderful client, but it lacks a feature that I really use and need: the ability to specify cookies when downloading a torrent from a URL using the WebUI.
I also wanted another little feature that I really need: the forms have to support the autocomplete feature of the internet browsers. So when I fill a field in a form, the browser saves it for future use. For this to work the forms need to be actual forms, and you’ll see qBittorrent doesn’t use them.
Since qBittorrent is an Open Source project, it’s pretty easy to implement new features on.